Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OMG...Our Network

This is unprecedented I know, but I had to gripe about work. For a week now we've had service interruptions at work. E-mails up and down. Applications working intermittently or not at all. A big cluster fuck happened where one of our hubs is located. Not pretty. Poor Tawny's husband has had to deal with it, too.

Today is my first day at work since Thursday and TWO of the applications I work with are not working well. I guess I should count myself lucky that the third one is working. It just makes the day go long as I work from home today.

My aftercare chemo meds are wearing off -- my brain is still fuzzy. TV doesn't hold appeal. Same crap playing on TV. Ugh. I took my blood pressure pill for dessert after lunch. That's good, eh?

Oh -- lookee. I have conference call in 2.5 hours. Something too look forward to this afternoon...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment