Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh so special

I hate to make this all about medical ailments - but it's what I'm going through right now...Heading today for my "Oh so special" yearly exam. Well to be truthful for me it's kinda bi-annual - because I hate it so much. On top of that I have to discuss the anemia I have - along with what is causing it...AND spent one day last week and again last night with weird chest pain. So I have to check and see WTF is that about? Hopefully it's just stress on my body from the anemia issues.

SIGH...

On a brighter note:

A friend on FB posted this today "Morning is nature's way of saying: Live life one more time, make a difference, touch one heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul."

I liked the sentiment and will strive to accomplish it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment