Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday?

Okay so did not want to wake up this morning but managed to get to work on time all showered bright and shiny for the new day. Was leaving early for Dr. appointment. Today was ultrasound and echocardiagram. Work went smoothly and my sister hit me up about 2PM to see what we were planning for dinner. So at last minute we're having an impromptu dinner for 6 tonight. Got out of work on time and to Dr. office with time to spare. Spent the next hour being poked and prodded..."please lay in this strange position that no one would ever actually lay in while I take these pictures of your heart." By the time Jeff picked me up I was sooooo tired. Decided to go home and try to nap before everyone came over. The universe had other ideas though...I think almost everyone I know decided to call me during that short window...

Talked to number one son and invited him to dinner - he accepted along with "can I bring a load of laundry" Of course! So now dinner for 7...so got up from non existant nap and started getting ready for everyone to descend...Jeff and I then remembered that we had to renew our lease TODAY in order to keep our same rent (and believe me we got an exceptional deal on our lease) luckily they had extended hours today at the office due to special they were running. We got there at 7:30 and they were closing at 8:00...so just enough time - we got everything signed and back to the house...everyone had arrived while we were out and Shelli had dinner started. At this time it was already after 8...dinner was finally ready at 9 but unfortunately Jeff had to work tonight at 9 so he wasn't able to sit with us at the table. But all in all dinner was wonderful everyone had fun and it was yummy.

Just finishing up some laundry and on to bed...almost midnight after very busy day and evening. Time for some ZZZZZ's.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment